[Healeys] BJ8 Carpet Advice

Healey 67healey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 09:15:51 MDT 2019

Thanks to the understanding listers who pointed out that the piece in
question is actually for the inside of the rear bulkhead. Also, that the
area under the seats / seat pans IS covered by carpet.

Which now brings me back full circle - does anyone have a "spare" piece of
rear floor black carpet I could buy?, or a pointer to somewhere North
America - preferably Canada where I could buy enough of the Karvel carpet
for the rear floor & under the seats?

I really don't want to fork out for an entire carpet kit from Moss, when I
already have all the rest of the pieces..

Thanks,

Neil