[Healeys] Timing mark

David P frogeye at porterscustom.com
Wed Apr 24 08:03:10 MDT 2019

Didn't you say your strobe showed 15? best bet is to always make sure
you don't exceed the total advance at 4500RPM 34-36 is a safe range. the
original distributors start advance at ~750 RPM, so make sure you set
initial at that low RPM not at 1000.  Unless you have degree wheeled the
valve timing, which could vary by 5 degrees on either side, I'd rely on
the ignition timing with a good strobe light. Dave

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/