[Healeys] 100 nose repair

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 2 22:53:13 MDT 2019

I bought a nose section from AH Spares in 2013. It fit really well. $1,300 USD plus $300 for shipping.

Unless one you replaces the entire shroud, I think it would be a bit funky to glue one on. Off the top of my head, I believe there would be too many issues with fit between the mold and the customers’ car, metal versus carbon fiber, different thicknesses and non-original materials.

John Spaur

’62 BT7.