[Healeys] Auto dealer tricks

Keith Pennell llennep at verizon.net
Thu Sep 20 19:38:50 MDT 2018

"The Internet Price is reflective after 1995 down. Price subject to change. Subject to primary lenders approval. All prices exclude tax, title, $695 dealer fees, tags, license & DMV. Must finance through dealer & take same day delivery. Sorry but we cannot extend special Internet pricing without a printed copy of the on-line pricing, and your in-store price may exceed our special on-line pricing. To take advantage of our special Internet discounts, please print this page and present it to your salesperson."

Better read the fine print.  This is no way to sell a car.