[Healeys] Sleeved thermostat

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Sep 13 10:37:40 MDT 2018

I am always on the look out for these sleeved thermostats. The last
batch I could get a hold on was more than 10 years ago. I recently
aquired a good quantity of NOS original SMITHS 85025/86°C sleeved
thermostats. They should be in shortly. They will be available at $39
for  one or $350 for 10 plus shipping. The main problem is shipping
from the Netherlands. Sending only one or about 15-20 (as long as the
package is less than 2kg) will be the same at about $30 registered and
insured or about $20 regular mail.

Kees Oudesluijs