[Healeys] Sleeved thermostat

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Sep 12 05:42:17 MDT 2018

Simon says he believes his post to the list below did not go through so I'm
reposting for him.

With reference to Steve’s email, below.

I have bought one of the thermostats.

There may still be two remaining. Seems to be a good price.

I will buy the two of them – if still poss – and will send them both to a
single address, anywhere. All to be reimbursed, at cost, by PayPal.

Off to Spain for a few days tomorrow, so better get moving?! Back next
Tuesday.

Don’t know if these things sell quickly or not.

Up to you guys.

Simon

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large

Havelock, NC

A friend placed an order later with Kees for several of the 190 F sleeved
thermostats.  I got one of those as a spare.  Don't know if he has any left,
or can get more.  As far as I know, the only sleeved thermostats available
from the usual suspects are 160s and I wouldn't waste my money on them.

I just Googled the AC part number and came up with this source:

https://tinyurl.com/y9c6n53h

Unfortunately, it does not post to the USA (but on the bright side, it
offers free shipping!).  Maybe you could work out a deal with a UK lister to
buy one for you and ship it to you.  £19.99 = $26.04