[Healeys] Accuspark Dynamator

Bruce Steele healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 30 07:41:39 MDT 2018

Hi, all. My generator failed and I'm considering my options. Anyone have any
input on the AccuSpark Dynamator (which is an alternator in a dynamo case)?
Peter Roses installed one recently, and suggested I consider it. The north
American distributor is Brit Bits in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I'd prefer
retaining the traditional look of the generator over an alternator. Of
course, rebuilding the generator is an option, but my car is not concours so
that is not really a consideration. Certainly the higher output of the
alternator (the Dynamator is 45 amps) is a significant improvement to drive
all those electrical components on our Healeys.

Bruce Steele

Brea, CA

1960 BN7