[Healeys] 100 Heater motor or switch problem

David P frogeye at porterscustom.com
Fri Oct 26 12:01:40 MDT 2018

I am one of the few that actually praise Lucas electrics because that
can generally be taken apart cleaned and returned to service. My guess
is that you had/have a connection issue with a push in connector or a
Chinese

fuse that often look OK but separate at the metal caps internally or
corrosion on the fuse clips. DaveP

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

---
https://www.avg.com