[Healeys] Badge on bonnet – Hyphenated or Not [was ‘Paint type and color’]

Ian Hey rianhey at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 21 07:53:33 MDT 2018

I am not sure how to reply to the whole list, but my BJ7, Chassis No 25212, Body number 70069, only just over 100 from the end of BJ7 production has a hyphen in the badge.  I bought the 1963 car in 1977 and believe that the badge was probably original.

Interestingly there are some BJ8 features on the car.  Eg: the seal down the windscreen and on the rear of the front wing is one piece, as BJ8.

Ian Hey