[Healeys] Badge on bonnet – Hyphenated or Not [was ‘Paint type and color’]

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 09:42:22 MDT 2018

Follow the money. hard to imagine that there was not a $ reason for the
change. It was either cheaper to leave the hyphen off or a new supplier
changed it to make it cheaper or easier for them to produce.
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words