[Healeys] Paint type and color

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Wed Oct 17 17:07:28 MDT 2018

Hello Lin

Some years back I repaired a Healey badge with fibreglass resin mixed with red pigment (the stuff used in paint shops to mix with basic colours) and the result was perfect.

Took a little time till I was happy with the colour.

Some Healey badges have the same cloisonné as those from Austin-Healeys.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia