[Healeys] Lift for Healeys

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Oct 14 16:01:14 MDT 2018

My late father had it built (in addition to a 3-car garage with
bathroom).  Dad knew shops; he was an auto shop teacher for a while and
designed the original automotive technology program at DeAnza College in
Cupertino (I've known several mechanics making a good living after
graduating from the program).  With his passing, I've inherited the task
of maintaining all my family's vehicles (hence the need for a lift).
The 'barn' is a lot more cluttered now, although the fire engine now
belongs to the FD from which it originally came; one of my first tasks
is to de-clutter it and effect some repairs.  As it is on a farm, there
is lots of dust to deal with, as well as an invasion of mice and rats.
It's a battle.

Bob