[Healeys] SU Fuel Pumps message 6

Albert Seminatore alsemus1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 16:36:35 MST 2018

Bob ans others interested in this topic.  I just returned from CA to have
my SU Fuel pump, with the conversion adjusted and another repaired. I had
talked to Dave and he said he wasn't accepting any new work/ The place that
did the work is
  Biship Mark
  107 Lancaster
  Walnut Creek,  CA  94595
702-225-1336

Mark purchased the business while in England in 2008.  If there ever is an
SU fuel pump or carnerator part needed I do believe he has it.  His entire
garage is filled with parts -- racks floor to ceiling with enough of room
to sidestep through.  He also has a machine to make English threads and
drill out the carbs for replacement shafts.

It took him one day to complete repair of the two pumps.  He mentioned that
he makes a replacement diaphragm that holds up to the ethanol fuel.  He
also cautioned about letting these pumps sit for a prolonged period of time.

His prices are great.  I would suggest giving him a call and see what he
says.

.

--
Albert Seminatore