[Healeys] New Heater Matrix

Michael Salter michael.salter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 20:07:33 MST 2018

Mike many thanks for the candid report. Very much appreciated.
The wiring is quite simple as the rheostat is simply wired in series with
the motor ... that easy.
There should be 3 studs on the back of the heater, 2 at the top and 1 at
the bottom.
The upper pair go through holes in an "L" bracket on the top of the heater
cross duct and one through the heater duct which is accessed through a hole
in the firewall into which a rubber plug is fitted after installing the
heater.