[Healeys] Fuel gauge damper's super capacitor

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Nov 15 06:20:09 MST 2018

I would not be to worried about that.  For a spark you would need a
relatively high voltage. That would be more likely without the
capacitor. A capacitor is often used to prevent sparking (e.g in the
distributor or petrol pump). If there is a spark it will be inside the
sender unit which will eliminate problems and the mixture inside the
tank will probably be to saturated to ignite anyway.

Kees Oudesluijs