[Healeys] Questions of the day

Per Schoerner per at schoerner.se
Fri Nov 9 13:28:36 MST 2018

FWIW, looking at a wiring scheme for a 100/6 there is one group of 4
cables that fit into the steering column, three green wires, two of them
  with markings, and one brown with black.
Then there is one group of three blue cables, again two of them with
markings, that is for the dip switch.
Then there is a loooong harness for the rear of the car, that attach to
the main harness in front of the firewall to the left of the engine.
I would expect that there is a similar setup for your BN2(?).
Hope this helps a little.

Per