[Healeys] Questions of the day

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Fri Nov 9 11:37:22 MST 2018

I have been sitting here for a few hours trying to label wires of this loom.  I think I have the instrument panel pretty much done.  Wire color code and location on the main harness works good together.  Beyond that I am pulling my hair out.  Not having an old harness on the car as I bought it, I have no idea where these other four sub harnesses locate on the car.  I am sure one or more of the sub harnesses plug into the main harness, but I can't find any group of wire colors that match groups of wires on the main harness.  I'll be lucky if there is no smoke when I turn the key the first time.Mike M

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 7:14 AM, i erbs<eyera3000 at gmail.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________
Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Healeys at autox.team.net