[Healeys] How to keep the door open

Albert Seminatore alsemus1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 10:55:09 MST 2018

The threads are great no problem.
One person mentioned using a fille to rough up the surfaces.  This did
help.  I used the roughest stone iin my Dremel kit.  Now it doesn't break
my shinbone it just cuts the skin.
It's a shame Moss doesn't provide the parts for this.  But then I guess
most people don't have the problem or they ignore the problem.  For me it
is a big problem since I drive the car most every day..................
Al

--
Albert Seminatore
Mountain Falls, Pahrump, NV