[Healeys] 100-4 Cooling Fan

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed May 23 02:37:34 MDT 2018

Hey Michael -

I can say for a fact that the 100 should never need auxiliary cooling.  It
will run cool under almost all circumstances.  If the car is getting hot,
it means your radiator need rodding, or if you're hot in the cockpit, you
have bulkhead gaps that need plugging.

If anything, jet hot coating the headers is a good thing to do,
otherwise... the car should not run hot.

Cheers,

Alan