[Healeys] BJ8 Windows

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Mon May 14 10:19:49 MDT 2018

While we're on the subject of windows, I put my windows in very carefully- no danger of the screw damage to the glass, they roll up and down nicely and don't rattle...however- when rolled up, at the rear of the top of the window there is an annoying gap. I saw more than one BJ8 with the same problem in the rain at Goodwood two years ago, so I know I'm not alone.
I've been thinking of opening up the door and adjusting the back track towards the car to try and address this, but hope that I don't open another can of worms.Has anyone cured this problem by doing this?Might it be that the new glass doesn't have the same curve?
Stephen, BJ8