[Healeys] Bj8 door glass

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun May 13 09:04:00 MDT 2018

When I bought my BJ8, it had a rattle inside the passenger side door.  I
finally realized it was the window glass bouncing around in its channels
(yes, the guides were properly installed).  I solved the rattle by
carefully squeezing the metal channel with channellock pliers.  Not too
much, or the window will bind, but enough to secure the window in the
channel and eliminate the rattle.  If you have said rattle, you might
take care of this while you're in the doors.

Bob