[Healeys] No start condition

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed May 2 21:55:28 MDT 2018

re: "Can anyone tell me what gauge and length the cable is from the
battery to the starter solenoid?"

Why not measure the old one?  It's a long run, I'd use #0 pr #1 gauge
wire (the thicker the better).

re: "I will use the solder on type of connectors at both ends to try and
eliminate corrosion inside the connectors."

We had to use an oxy-acetelene torch to get the solder to flow. Propane
or (fake) 'MAPP' gas won't do it.

Bob