[Healeys] BJ7 in Call the Midwife

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sat Mar 24 00:13:05 MDT 2018

Hello

Last night we settled down to watch four episodes of the British TV show
Call the Midwife.

In one of the episodes (Series 6 Episode 5 & 6) one of the main female
midwife characters meets with a new male dentist character who happens to
drive a blue over white BJ7. The episodes deals with all sorts of issues
that I won't go into here except to say that in the background everyone is
worried about what we now know as the Cuban Missile Crisis.

So that dates the episode to October 1962 and therefore also the 3000.

I have been trying to find a scene still of the car for an article without
success.

Hoping that perhaps someone with greater technical skills than myself has
managed to copy a scene with the car.

Thank you

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia