[Healeys] Stator tube wiring loom

Bert Van Brande bertvanbrande at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 18:15:47 MST 2018

As I am ready to replace the stator wiring loom on the 56 100 BN2, I find the old loom is completely stuck inside the tube. I have no wires left on the trafficator end.  Pulling the wire on the other end, there is no movement and I am afraid I will break the little that is left from the brittle wires. (not that I need them)
Any garage tricks to negotiate these 62 year old wires from the tube?  I already tried WD40 and some modest heat applied to outside of the tube but no luck yet.
Bert