[Healeys] Ethanol fuel result

Tim Davis BN7 tld6008 at mchsi.com
Sun Jun 3 11:02:25 MDT 2018

Not trying to prove anything just an FYI.Some of the damage was mechanical as a result of me trying to remove them. One was leaking badly on the car the other had not started but both were very brittle especially around the inner part probably since the outer edge was clamped between the flanges on the carb body and somewhat isolated from the fuel. I looked around before buying new ones and bought the ones that claimed to have Viton diaphragms. I am familiar with this material as in my past employment it was the only material compatible with methanol.

Tim Davis BN7