[Healeys] Caliper assembly grease

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Jul 26 01:56:17 MDT 2018

Até (blue) or Girling (red), both available in a tube. You need very
little, one tube will last you a life time. The one tube of Até brake
assembly grease I bought was more than 40 years ago. It is nearly gone
now after work on numerous cars, mainly because the aluminium tube has
started to leak through a small crack. The stuff is still available today.

I presume that there are other equivalent products across the pond, but
I do not know the quality.

I have also used it after cleaning up/rebuilding parts and then store
them, so it also works as a rust preventive and it keeps the rubber
seals healthy. It always worked perfectly for me.

Kees Oudesluijs