[Healeys] LED light sockets

John banjojohn at cox.net
Wed Jul 25 17:39:12 MDT 2018

Update:  I received the screw in base LED lights I ordered from Moss for
my BJ8 tach and speedo gauges.  My car is negative ground.  They fit and
work fine.  Gauges are much brighter and easier to see.  I got the
"short" style which are flat on top. About $10 each.

John O'Brien

'65 BJ8 (Madelyn)

'61 Bugeye (Lucy)