[Healeys] Brake line

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 14:36:38 MDT 2018

Thanks, Larry.  It only took me about 5 times to get them right. The
pins are also blue threadlocked, so I don't expect a problem. I've seen
some done where people put a loop through the pin head and a couple
turns on the anchor; I think at most that will prevent the pins from
falling into the gears.

Bob