[Healeys] LED light sockets

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Jul 13 23:51:01 MDT 2018

I'm confused. I replaced all the panel bulbs in my '67 BJ8 with LEDs from Moss. Without looking, the tach and speedo were screw-in, but don't recall what the safety and fuel gauge were, but I'm quite sure I bought them from Moss (I got 1157 equivalent LEDs for the brake/driving likes from a different source). I even got and LED for the generator warning bulb, but was advised one should use an incandescent there (although the LED seemed to work fine).

My car is pos. gnd., and except for a rebuild of the safety gauge all stock.

Bob