[Healeys] Tires for BJ8

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 13 06:55:11 MDT 2018

Bob,

I asked Tire Rack the same question a couple of years ago.  Here's the
response I got:

"Because none of the major manufacturers we carry produce tires in some
vintage sizes, we have sourced the private label Classic tires to fill
those voids in our lineup. The manufacturer who makes them produces
private label tires for many sources, so these tires may be sold under a
different name in different parts of the world. We don't test them, so
we cannot speak on their performance characteristics, but we would
expect the performance to be commensurate with the types of vehicles on
which they are installed."

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 MkI registrar