[Healeys] Conclave Drive

Robert Begani rfbegani at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 08:56:00 MDT 2018

Hi Ed:

While I do not know exactly what route to take, if you google map the directions from Delaware, OH to French Lick IN and click on to the bicycle icon you will get the route that does not include Interstate highways.  Me thinks that it would be all or partly scenic.  Hope to see you at the Fair.

I will not be there with my BJ8 as it is still on stands in Florida.

Bob Begani

67 BJ8