[Healeys] Conclave Drive

Ed Orr eorr at cogeco.ca
Wed Jul 11 06:47:45 MDT 2018

The Ontario contingent (5 cars) for the Conclave drive to French Lick met at our monthly Pub last night , we are unsure of the best route to avoid Freeways where possible and still make reasonable time . From the border crossing at Niagara Falls it’s about a 600 mile trip , we have reservation for Sat night  in Delaware OH . From the border to Cleveland we will take I-190 usually an easy drive with not heavy traffic .
We have been considering Route 42 , is that a good option .

Ed Orr