[Healeys] snap crackle and pop

Larry Wendland bighealey3k at aim.com
Sun Jul 1 20:41:31 MDT 2018

If you've got wire wheels it's the spokes creaking a popping. If you do have wires, do you have rust bleeding from the nipples where they are attached to the rim? That is a sign that the nipples are moving and that is where the cracking and popping is comming from. Years ago my '67 BJ8 was doing that and I went to alloy wheels.

Larry
'67 BJ8