[Healeys] Front wheel bearing query

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Jan 28 10:59:06 MST 2018

That, of course, is the proper way to do it (though I don't think it's
mentioned in the manual, and I'm not smart enough to have thought of
it).  Given my experience, however, I'm not convinced the nominal torque
value is sufficient to keep the washer from spinning.

The aftermarket washers appear to be stamped--maybe OEM ones are
too--and the tab on the last ones I bought weren't perfectly formed and
looked insufficient to prevent turning on their own.

Bob