[Healeys] Brake hose clamp

Ed O'Neal Ed at wadsworthoneal.com
Mon Jan 22 06:46:42 MST 2018

Simon,

A grease fitting cap like the link below pops right over the flared end of the steel brake line with NO leaks in or out.  Actually any leaks will be out since the reservoir tank is higher than the brake caliper.

https://www.mscdirect.com/browse/tnpla/31990435?cid=ppc-google-New+-+Lubricants%2C+Coolants+%26+Fluids+-+PLA_srzCpbE1u___164124448685_c_S&mkwid=srzCpbE1u|dc&pcrid=164124448685&rd=k&product_id=31990435&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItI6G5tnr2AIVg7fACh00lgYREAYYAyABEgLej_D_BwE

Ed