[Healeys] aluminum trim

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Jan 8 23:18:02 MST 2018

We never get any pictures Ira.Mike MacLean

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 4:09 PM, i erbs<eyera3000 at gmail.com> wrote:   hello all. I am picking up my reupholstered interior on the 15th and will be installing ASAP. The only challenging project left is the threshold trim around the door opening and strike plates. I know I need to trip the bits, but feel intimidated. Can someone point me to a hot to document or instructions? I check the Roger Moment guide online, but did not see any info. I have the Anderson book, but it does not cover it either.  Any advise or assistance would be appreciated. Also any warnings fro installing the wheel arch covers on my late BN4 would be appreciated.I started on this car in 1975. I was parked for about 14 years from 80-94. Can't believe I'm on the home stretch.
Ira ErbsPortland,OR      _______                                  _______
         (_________________________)          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB
A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words_______________________________________________
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums