[Healeys] aluminum trim

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 14:24:12 MST 2018

hello all.
 I am picking up my reupholstered interior on the 15th and will be
installing ASAP. The only challenging project left is the threshold trim
around the door opening and strike plates. I know I need to trip the bits,
but feel intimidated. Can someone point me to a hot to document or
instructions? I check the Roger Moment guide online, but did not see any
info. I have the Anderson book, but it does not cover it either.  Any
advise or assistance would be appreciated.
 Also any warnings fro installing the wheel arch covers on my late BN4
would be appreciated.
I started on this car in 1975. I was parked for about 14 years from 80-94.
Can't believe I'm on the home stretch.
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words