[Healeys] Happy new years

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Tue Jan 2 14:36:46 MST 2018

I really hope my healers run smoothly for sure:):):):)

---- Larry Paterson <larry at patersondesign.ca> wrote:

I usually try to take my 100M out for a short trip on New Years day however here in Alberta this year it was minus 36 Celsius with a wind chill to minus 44.  (thats minus 40 F).  Decided to wait for warmer weather.  Happy New Year to all.  May you and your healers both run smoothly throughout 2018.

Larry Paterson
Okotoks  Alberta

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device — via the TELUS Network