[Healeys] Drum Balancing

A H List austinhealeyslist at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 02:14:46 MST 2018

Drums are statically out of balance, i.e. there is more metal on one
side due to casting/machining tolerances. To correct this only
requires basic tools like a file and some patience, or take them to an
engine balancer. I prefer to file a small amount over a large area so
they don't look any different to originally whereas jobbing shops may
use a drill to remove metal and it won't look original if that
matters.

Andy.