[Healeys] Strange Timing Setting

Per Schoerner per at schoerner.se
Sun Feb 18 06:07:15 MST 2018

Patrick
Sorry if this may sound a bit discouraging, but are you absolutely sure that you followed the book by the letter. Because if you did, you wouldn’t have run into this problem. I still suspect your timing is a bit off. Not so much that the pistons collide with the valves, but enough to loose some performance. I would take it apart and check it.

Per

Skickat från min iPhone