[Healeys] Hard Top Comfort

Fred Wescoe fredwescoe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 17:43:42 MST 2018

I purchased a flying helmet and it is great.  It protects from rain, with
the top down obviously, as well as cold air blowing from behind my head.
It protects from any bad weather you might encounter.  When using my
Bluetooth earpiece, the helmet holds the earpiece in place and greatly
reduces the wind noise.  With the reduced wind noise, the GPS on my cell
phone can also be heard clearly.  While I do not do this, it also works
with the earpiece if you happen to receive a phone call or need to make a
phone call.  I do phone calls only when I am stationary.

I also purchased a pair of goggles that allow sunglasses to be worn.  My
aviator sun glasses fit nicely inside the goggles with no problem.  And,
the goggles/sunglasses fit very well over the flying helmet.  The goggles
are also great at night protecting from bugs or during rain if you happen
to get caught that way.  No drops in the eyes and the goggles also
eliminate bugs.The goggles look just like the old WWI and WWII flying
goggles.

No, I do not have to scarf!

The Moss helmet and goggles are much more expensive than the open market
prices.

Fred
66 BJ8