[Healeys] Duct to passenger foot well.

editorgary at aol.com editorgary at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 14:48:38 MST 2018

Really simple: get an eight-foot (extended) length of collapsible aluminum duct (like used to duct a clothes dryer).

Remove the panel in the firewall on the passenger side that covers the opening for the foot pedal connections.
Run the duct from the front grille through the side of the engine compartment to that opening.
Duct tape (yup, that's what duct tape was originally designed for) the duct in place and close the opening around the duct at the fire wall.
That's it.

You'll be surprised at how much fresh air you'll get into the car.

G.

Gary Anderson
Los Altos, California