[Healeys] Black faces

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 11:11:54 MST 2018

Can someone post a photo of the lip?
My brace is painted blue, but everyone tells me to paint it black before I
reinstall my grille... What about the air dam, should it be black or body
color?
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words