[Healeys] Black faces

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Dec 18 08:33:49 MST 2018

My BJ8 has the original engine bay paint; and IIRC the cross bar is
painted same as the rest (body color; in my case Colorado Red).  I'll
check later.

I believe the lower lips are painted on 4- and 6-cylinder cars; at any
rate, the cars look better with the paint (that lip looks unfinished
without it).  I think semi-gloss is too shiny, I used satin black.

Bob