[Healeys] Oil Sump removal

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Sat Dec 8 16:03:51 MST 2018

Simon Lachlan wrote:
> Builder?s bolster? Not sure if that?s a uniquely British term. A big bluntish chisel used to cut brick or stone. Got a blade(?) about 4? wide and maybe 3.5? deep with an all metal handle which will take a really hard smack from any hammer you like.

Ah, a mason's chisel, like this one:


Kent McLean
’56 100 BN2

More information about the Healeys mailing list