[Healeys] Water pump gasket

55healey at comcast.net 55healey at comcast.net
Tue Dec 4 09:42:21 MST 2018

Love the idea Simon.  I always used to think there were probably enough parts lying alongside all the roads in the US to build a whole car.

Not so sure that is true today, the cars seem to hang together better now and they are way more complicated.

I have a fuel tank, radiator, front bumper, a few transmissions and a set of Sprite wheels to add to your project.

Rob