[Healeys] Healey vent and heater hose clamps.

Wayne Schultz waschu2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 13:25:31 MDT 2018

Hello, While cleaning and freshening up the engine compartment on my BJ-8 I
am replacing all the vent hoses. My question is did the later cars have the
two metal clamps clamping the fresh air and the blower intake hoses to the
wheel wells. I see them installed on early cars but, not sure about later
cars. My car did not have them but, I have only owned it since 1984. If
they were originally installed I could use some detailed pictures of the
holes the clamps used for mounting.

                             Wayne

                            Wayne