[Healeys] daily drives

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:21:01 MDT 2018

Even though it has been bloody hot around these parts, I have managed to
get a drive in 8 of the last nine days, including two drives in yesterday
as it was a 70s degree evening. I could not get a drive in today and it is
now north of 90, with 101 predicted for tomorrow and I need to go into work
in the afternoon. So my record run of daily drives ends today. I have
completed just short of 1500 miles this summer including a 700 mile RT
drive to Sooke, British Columbia for the Northwest Meet. The car is
averaging 22 MPG and running like a top.  Should get quite a few more trips
inbefore the rains return in earnest.
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words