[Healeys] LED panel lights

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Aug 3 01:31:25 MDT 2018

I can imagine a problem with the LED ignition light as it may be part of
a back feed system if I am correct. A tungsten bulb has far less
resistance than an LED bulb so the charging may not work completely as
it should. However the high beam indicator is just a bulb parallel with
the high beam lights and do not present any problem.

Kees Oudesluijs