[Healeys] Crandall Hicks

Mike S phoenix722 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 2 21:43:06 MDT 2018

Right on, Mike.  I had the same problem with an '86 Olds I bought in
Ohio.  Fortunately the "logo plate" was only a decal, and removed easily
(as did the free  advertising license plate holders.  "I did not pay
thousands of dollars.............!"  On the other hand, they were nice
folks to deal with, and the car even came with a full tank of gas.  I
drove it for 16 years.

Mike Sinclair

--
Mike